Another broken arm -- I'm not kidding. Doug is at the ER right now with Lauren. Happened at soccer practice. I don't even know the exact details of what actually happened, but she was in a LOT of pain and crying pretty hard. It's supposedly not a "bad break", but they are calling in an orthopaedist to look at the x-ray since the break is near her growth plate.
Ironic, huh? Sara's is almost healed! So close to summer - I'm hoping they will do a water-proof cast.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh no!
I don't know what else to say!
Poor girls! Hopefully they can both heal quickly and enjoy their summers.
We'll keep everyone in our prayers!
oh man!
you have an amazingly close daughters!
Let us know the details - was she playing goalie?
Conner slammed his head in the goal post one time -
thought there would be blood - but he jumped up and was ready to play. This is when Sensory Integration is your friend. :)
We feel for her! Brady is constantly whining about his soccer injuries! :) (he's here with me reading this!:)
I AM SO SORRY - I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Please tell her we're thinking of her.
Oh My!! Better wrap the little girls in Blubble plactic.
so sorry to hear that!! Tell Lauren we're thinking of her!
It's like what I told Sara - We’re going to have to walk around in bubble wrap if things like this are going to continue to happen!!! However, my mother did mention a good point - bad things happen in 3:
1. Sara's arm
2. Me sick for 2 weeks
3. Lauren's wrist
What are we going to do?
Tell Lauren that I hope she feels better; now we have a bigger chance of getting on the ship first!!! :) :)
So sorry to hear it! Sometimes when it rains it just pours. I hope everyone gets well soon.
Jenny
Oh my goodness!!! Prayers heading your way!! I can't imagine!!
Post a Comment