Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Now at 9"

This is my new idea. I have seen "thankful Thursday" and "wordless Wednesday" posts on several blogs. So here is mine. I thought that I would TRY to capture a specific moment each week in our girls' lives. It may be neat to see how they change week by week over the course of time.

I am choosing Saturday morning at 9 AM, thus the name "now at 9". Everyone who is in our house at 9 AM on Saturday is awake anyway, so that seems like a good plan. I'm sure we will miss the big girls occasionally with soccer and spend-the-nights, but I'll give it a whirl (as long as I can remember to do it! - maybe I'll go put it in my phone calendar right now!). Any of my blogger friends want to join me? It could be fun. No poses, no planning, just take a pic of them doing whatever they are doing at 9 AM each Saturday! What do you think?

I should have started this when Sara was born. Don't you just love getting a good idea 15 years too late? Geeeee...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Great idea - I will try to do this with you! Sounds fun! I'm sure there will be a lot of soccer photos!

Unknown said...

Cute idea! Do you send out reminders too? HA!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna laugh when you are getting up just to take pics of everyone in the bed and then go back to bed yourself one Saturday!