Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maybe, Possibly, Hopefully

I got an email from a lady in the Yunnan Yahoo group that MAY have pictures of Alaina when she was younger! I cannot even say how excited we are to be getting these. I'm a little reserved about it, just in case it really isn't Alaina. BUT, at least there is a chance it might be her! Hopefully we will get them in a week or so. Wouldn't that be amazing?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so hoping it will be her! Can't wait to meet her in the coming weeks!!!

The Hindsman's said...

That is wonderful! I hope it is her pictures.

Steve and Darcy said...

That would be awesome!! I hope that it's her!!!

Jodi said...

Oh - that would be sooo wonderful! Praying this is true!!!

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

No Way! I'm telling you - you should be a detective or PI or something. That's amazing! Your contacts all over the world astound me! Super cool!

I'm buying the fabric this weekend so warm up that sewing machine, baby!

Pam saw our new bosses yesterday and put in a GREAT word for you! It's looking good! :)

bugs parents said...

How exciting! It's always such a treat to get a new picture from China. Hope it turns out to be her!