Saturday, March 14, 2009

Now @ 9

Alaina is ALWAYS doing art "projects" with Ally close by. They cut, tape and color, and sometimes they staple.

Lauren decided (along with my help) that it was time to organize the movies and art cabinet in the kitchen. It seems to always be a mess!

Ally really is happy this morning, despite this picture! I just thought it was so cute how she happened to look up!

Sara is running around with Daddy this morning at a band function and hopefully having a blast. It's raining here, but hopefully not where they are!!! She sent me this from her phone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All adorable! I could never do this because my big girls sleep or hermit until 11:30... I love reading about yours!!!

Beth and Ryan said...

You could come up with a million captions for Ally's expression...she is so cute!

bugs parents said...

Great pictures. Such a good idea to pick one time and capture it each week.

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

Sara - I'm so jealous - wish we were all with her and D! We had a blast tonight - thanks so much!

Margaret M said...

The pic of Ally is priceless! Too cute!

Stacy said...

Ally look in that picture is sooo cute! ;)

Did I read the word "ORGANIZE" ~ I am so proud of you! :)

Cute dress that you made...R showed me. Ok - you have got to teach me how you are doing these!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and how neat to do that. Should take a picture of yourself!!! :)
Debbie