I have long been a fan of the TODAY morning show on NBC -- Matt Lauer is one of my favs! Here he is with Al -- this is why I love that show! Lauren and I watched this clip this morning as she was getting ready for school!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was hilarious! HOW did you know I wanted to see that? I kept waiting to see this am but finally I had to go get my walk in and missed it. Yea! Thanks- I got to see what Meridith was making so much fun of- I LOVE the Today Show too!!!
That is too funny! How did I miss that?!!! Hop on over and see what Ally & Linzi were up to today - until she took a nap for the ENTIRE afternoon. I finally had to wake her up myself. I hope she sleeps okay tonight!
Sheryl
Post a Comment