Friday, August 8, 2008
Cannot Even Comprehend
Our original log in date for Ally has finally arrived from the CCAA. What that means is that, if we had not "found" Ally on Hope's waiting child list, we would just now be getting our referral for Ally. 31 months and 12 days after our dossier was logged in with China. The people who are "with" us represent 2 days of LIDs that will get their referral on Monday (most likely). I can't even imagine. I just think of how incredibly amazing it would be to sit here watching the Olympics ... knowing that we would finally be getting our little person's picture on Monday. More that that, I can't imagine the last year WITHOUT our little girl right here where she belongs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
In the time it took for us to bring 2 girls home, we would have still been waiting for our first referral, If we would have not opened our hearts to the waiting child list.
Our Lila just happen to be waiting there for us.
Congratulations to those that will be seeing their babies....I must go now and check what dates came...
Yes, it has been a long wait! We are so blessed that it is our turn today.
Thank you for hanging in there with us!
Your daughter is beautiful! I am sure you have fun watching the Olympics with her.
Best wishes for Journey #2!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment