Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Learning More about China!

We are enjoying the Travel Channel's feature country this week -- CHINA! Lots of talk about the food, traffic, and architecture/history. It's very fun to see some of the sites we saw! It is really making me excited about going back. This next time we will be in southern China the entire trip, and since it will likely be winter, that is a good thing. We are not planning another tour of Beijing, but may spend a few days/nights in either Hong Kong or Shanghai.

I looked at several blogs of families that are currently in China (don't know any of them) and got suddenly excited about going back! I hope we hear some good news soon. We hope to cross paths with the Straights in Guangzhou since our paperwork will be in China fairly close together!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hey can you shoot me an email at carolwood34@comcast.net?

I gotta question for you...........

Need help....

Thanks!!!!

Carol said...

You know I was thinking that is the first time I've seen a referral photo of a child on a bike!!

Was nice talking to you!!