

FINALLY, Ally had some professional pics made! And guess who took the initiative to get them done? Her DADDY! Yeah! This was my surprise upon returning from Florida for my company meetings. Aren't they beautiful? Sara and Lauren and Daddy (with Ally's help, I'm sure) framed the one of her with the pink animals and put it in the hallway with Sara and Lauren's (also with pink animals, but both done at about 1 year old). I missed it the first few times I walked past, but Sara made it pretty obvious and when I saw it, I couldn't believe it! What a nice surprise and welcome home for me!
Another thing that daddy did while I was OOT, was to take all of our adoption documents for Alaina down to the Sec of State in ATL for certification. Then he sent them on to Wash DC for authentication. Once authenticated and returned to our agency in Wash State, we will be ready to send the dossier to China (DTC)!



4 comments:
Man, is Doug shooting for the man of the year or what?! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl!! Get busy with that DTC, I am expecting to see you in Guangzhou with me.
Doug is the man!!! and the pictures of Ally are precious! I LOVE them. What a sweet thing for it to be hanging with the others!!! So special. Glad you are home safe and sound!!!
DTC!! DTC!!! DTC!!! YES!!!
LOVE THE PHOTOS!!
Emily will not allow any pictures of her...I have to sneak the camera around her while someone makes her laugh!!!!!
Wow...Doug is quite amazing!
Ally's pics are adorable....but,hey...I keep waiting for the 4th circle to be filled in! When can we see Alaina?
Take care,
Deb M.
Post a Comment