If you hadn't noticed, take a look in the 4th circle at the top of our blog! That is the "soon to be" Alaina! She is currently in Kunming, Yunnan Province in SW China. Her name is Wu Xu Hui, but we don't have a translation of what her name means. I am so happy that she is smiling! We have 2 pics of her (taken same day) and that may be all we ever have of her time in China. From what we hear, the director of the orphanage (which oversees the Foster Care system) doesn't provide any photos for the adoptive families. So, for now, this is all we know of our 4th daughter (wow, just saying that phrase is a lot to process!). We think she is just as cute as can be - hope we see that smile soon!

Alaina's province (Yunnan) in RED.
Ally's province (Shaanxi) in GREEN.
Guongdong (guangzhou) where the US Consulate is - in YELLOW.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh... she is so adorable!
~ Devyn
Love that sweet smile! So happy for you all- now get DTC!!!!
WOW! It is so awesome to see her face - she is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person when you finally bring her home! Congratulations on your newest addition!
Yeay!!! It is so nice to see her beautiful face! I know you can not wait to kiss her.
Yeah!!! That is awesome news this morning!!! Think Adele or someone can get more photos for you???? Just a thought??????
Yippee! I'm SO SO happy for y'all. Alaina is SUCH a cutie pie...what a lucky family you are. Is she older than Ally? Cute, cute, cute! (And you are brave, brave, brave! I have my hands full with only TWO! ha!)
Can't wait to hear more about her.
Deb M.
She is SO beautiful and we are so happy for you all!!! Now get to China and get her!!! :-)
I am SO excited for you guys! Alaina has a beautiful smile and looks/sounds like a little sweetheart! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment