Yep, once again, I find myself saying these very words. It seems like I'm saying them more frequently than "before". Wonder why? One reason may be that we are making an effort to eat at home more often - thus more counter messes. Another reason is that there are 4 kids in this house that use them for anything and everything - even the littles drag a stool over to the counter to grab a handful with their spaghetti-covered paws! Yuck. And I was even at WalMart today and had a coupon! Oh well, I'm sure I'll be there this weekend.
The other thing is potty paper. That too, seems to vanish quickly these days... Hmmm, the reason seems to be the same (4 girl kids) and a dog that will eat it off the roll if he can get to it. Great.
Thankfully, everyone is well. Ally missed 4 days of PreK, Sara and Lauren both missed 3 days. Sara is almost caught up, but it has been really hard for her to get everything done. HS is so demanding!!! Her classes are tough, but thankfully her teachers are helpful and understanding.
No pics, you say? I know! I have been so bad - don't think I have taken a single shot in ALL of Sept. Crazy. Gotta work on that.
My friend Ellen has her new little girl, Gracie! Frannie is a big sister now! They are just so cute together!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sam's Club girl!! Sam's Club!!!
Of course, then Kenzie went to get a few things with Dad and she made sure Dad got more paper towels- I think we are set for the next few months! :)
Hope and pray everyone is feeling better!
Can't wait to see you in January!
Post a Comment