Favorites (direct quotes from Ally):
Color - "My favorite color is the same as you (Mommy) and LaLa (Lauren)- pink."
TV Show - "I just love Dora and Diego."
Game - "Candyland on the board and computer. I like the special cards."
Animal - "I love a puma, just a puma."
Character - "I like Goofy and Minnie and Dora and Diego. Goofy has long ears and he is missing some teeth."
Thing to do at school - "I love to play with my friends at school, but the kitchen is closed. I don't know why it is closed."
Thing to do at home - "I love to play with you (mommy), because I love you." :)
Toy - "I love the Princess water doodle toy on my wall. It writes with pink water."
Food - "Bannana because a monkey would like that, but I don't have a monkey costume."
Dessert - "My dessert is an ice cream. I love bananna ice cream."
Drink - "I love to drink white, white milk with chocolate or pink (strawberry)."
Clothes - "T shirt with panties."
"When I grow up ... I want to be a dolphin and a teacher."
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Lucy, Maybe you could point her in the direction of a dolphin teacher. I am sure Sea World will be looking for a teacher of dolphins when Ally grows up. Cute interview.
Hopefully by the time she is ready, teachers will be in demand again! A dolphin would be fun, too. Maybe I should try that! Love you Ally Bug!
Post a Comment