Thursday, September 10, 2009

Late Summer Flu

Sara, Lauren and Ally have had a rough week. All have had fevers, sore throats, and coughs. We aren't positive it's the flu that everyone is talking about, but feel pretty sure they have a mild case. Ally is finally feeling better, after getting sick on Sunday night. So, I figure that S and L have at least one more day of "yuck" before they are in the clear. Alaina, Doug and I have escaped it so far (knock knock)!

My friend Ellen and daughter Frannie are hopefully on their way to CHINA right now! They are flying to Shanghai and will get their new daughter/sister on Monday!!! I am so excited for their family, but I sure don't envy that flight.

Doug is ALL EXCITED about watching Ga. Tech on his Christmas present tonight (that would be the new TV he bought for himself a few weekends ago!!!)!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Sorry you are sick.. so many people are getting the flu!
My hubby will also be watching GT... he is a UGA fan that is hoping they lose. haha!
Feel better!