Favorites (direct quotes from Alaina):
Color - "I like blue because it's pretty. It's pretty like Cinderella's dress. And I like red because it's pretty too."
TV Show - "I like Dora and Princess because it's good."
Game - "I like to play 'cow racing' with Daddy and Ally on the Wii. I like kitchen and Candyland."
Animal - "A dog that I can play with is my favorite. I like a dolphin too."
Character - "Cinderella and Belle and Sleeping Beauty because I like their dresses."
Thing to do at school - "Centers, lunch and snack time"
Thing to do at home - "Play with Dash"
Toy - "Kitchen"
Food - "Noodles, soup, pizza, fluff sandwich"
Dessert - "Vanilla ice cream"
Drink - "Tea and chocolate milk"
Clothes - "A dress and skirt"
"When I grow up ... a dog doctor and a teacher ."
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment