The girls hopped in the pool for the first time tonight! Of course, it was too cold for me, so I took pictures!
We also recently went to the Mayfield Dairy and enjoyed some yummy ice cream! We sure look good in our hairnets!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have I told you we are moving to a new ('old' house- built in 70) in July on the lake and has a pool. EllaKate LOVES swimming in the lake and I know she will love the pool too. The pictures of the girls are so cute!!! I am glad you all are enjoying your summer. Would love to get together sometime. Have a great weekend!!!
2 comments:
Have I told you we are moving to a new ('old' house- built in 70) in July on the lake and has a pool. EllaKate LOVES swimming in the lake and I know she will love the pool too. The pictures of the girls are so cute!!! I am glad you all are enjoying your summer. Would love to get together sometime. Have a great weekend!!!
Uh oh, Caleb just realized you have a slide at your pool! When is the next pool party??!
Post a Comment