Boy, had I forgotten how challenging this is! A lot has changed since we started our paperwork for Ally in Aug 2005. It seems even more difficult this time around because of the new requirements for Immigration. I'm frustrated. I just hope we can get all of this "appoved" in time. I'm a little nervous.
As for the horrible earthquake, I did hear that Ally's orphanage had been evacuated, but Ellen (Frannie's mom) said that they had been able to go back in the building. Can you imagine evacuating an orphanage to an outside location (I'm guessing their playground, since it was fenced) for a few days and nights? All those LITTLE babies and children and not enough nannies to corrale them? I have heard of no problems in Alaina's city. I cannot imagine what the people affected are going through. I have a very different perspective while watching the news reports of a disaster so far away from us, now that we have been to China -- again, our hearts changed there; we will always be thankful to China! We hate to see anyone suffer and loose so much.
If you would like to see a report, jump over to EllaKate's blog. Thanks Sharon for posting. There are no words...
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wishing you well on the paper chase! I am actually in tears each morning as I watch the news and see the devastation there. I sure hope you all are having a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment