Monday, April 26, 2010

Sara's New RIDE!!



Lucy and I have been going back and forth about getting Sara a car. Finally we came to an agreement on looking for a used VW beetle. I had been looking on ebay, auto trader and craigslist. The more I got into it, the more frustrating the search became. I am a dealfinder and I was obsessed with finding one. Well yesterday when I came home from church, I decided to check craigslist and there it was right here in Dacula. We picked it up this morning and it will need a little work but overall I think we did pretty well. Sara could hardly sleep last night and she enjoyed showing it off this afternoon.

7 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Sweet!!! Love it!

Steve and Darcy said...

Nice!!! My first car was a BRIGHT yellow Rabbit....this is MUCH nicer!! Enjoy!

Jodi said...

Awesome!!! My first car was an orange VW Bug! Her name was "jitterbug"!
Have fun Sara!! But not too much fun!!!

Scott and Joan said...

Awesome! I've always wanted one!

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

Oh yea - rocking the Dori, Sara - Super Sweet! So happy for you!

bugs parents said...

What a cute car! Sara looks adorable in it! Good job finding this one, Dad!

Stevi Clack said...

Cool!! She's a proud Beetle driver like me! Great choice!

Hope she's still enjoying it!

Stevi