I actually think Preschool graduation is a bit ridiculous but when I saw this picture I had to purchase it. Ally is doing quite well. She went to Kindergarten roundup last week and the teacher said she knew "everything". I guess that means she knew everything she was supposed to know coming into kindergarten. Lucy for a while had been wanting to put Ally in private kindergarten because she is sooo small, and because of her speech. I, on the other hand, keep telling her we are not getting any younger. In my mind it would just be another year longer before graduating from high school. I actually think I won this argument and she will start in the fall. So Ally and Alaina will be one year apart in school.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Ally the Preschool Graduate
I actually think Preschool graduation is a bit ridiculous but when I saw this picture I had to purchase it. Ally is doing quite well. She went to Kindergarten roundup last week and the teacher said she knew "everything". I guess that means she knew everything she was supposed to know coming into kindergarten. Lucy for a while had been wanting to put Ally in private kindergarten because she is sooo small, and because of her speech. I, on the other hand, keep telling her we are not getting any younger. In my mind it would just be another year longer before graduating from high school. I actually think I won this argument and she will start in the fall. So Ally and Alaina will be one year apart in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So sweet is she!!! And of course this smartie partie is ready for kindergarten! We are disappointed that Jailyn's birthday misses the cut-off so - we will be homeschooling both Jai and Jorj this next year. Ohhh fun times! :) Feel free to pray for us! :)
Absolutely precious picture!
SOOO cute! Go Ally!
Post a Comment