Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taking a Spin with "Mable"






We have enjoyed several days on the lake with our friends, the Hills. I guess they didn't get too tired of us last week, because we joined them Sunday afternoon for some lake time. And that always means time riding on the Super Mable. Here are a few pics taken on my new cam - shot just in time to catch all the action! What is amazing is that Shelbi Grace (middle) managed, with a grab from Brittani (far left) NOT to fall off... not so lucky for Ally and Sara! Alaina couldn't stop talking about how Sara and Ally flew off Mable! Luckily Ally was willing to get back on and ride some more!

Lauren skipped out on the day at the lake to play with Amelia - she figured that the combination of heat and not being able to get in the lake wouldn't be so fun. At first I would have thought she would have been fine on Mable, since Joel really was driving slowly (the little girls first ride ever). But with the wave that hit the girls from the side and sent Ally and Sara flying off, I'm glad she didn't try!

3 comments:

bugs parents said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad to hear everyone was okay - and willing to try again!

Jet said...

Those are funny pics! Looks like a lot of fun!

Jet

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

How fun! I can't say I would let EK get back on if she fell off. We never go very fast when she is on the tube. The Mable looks so fun! I have this crazy fear that the life jacket is going to suddenly stop holding her up- I know! CRAZY! Water just terrifies me sometimes. Sure hope you all have a GREAT weekend! I have an unspoken prayer request. I will fill you in when we know more.
Love Sharon