Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cruise Pics!



As you can probably see, we had NO FUN! It was hard to narrow down the pics to just these. Click on "View Slide Show" and then "Full Screen" to see them larger!

5 comments:

Renate said...

What a happy vaction. Thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed seeing the girls having a great time.

Shanna said...

Awesome pics!! I can tell.... y'all were miserable. heh.
Glad you had a great trip (: What a great way to start the summer!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Great pics! What a fun time!!!

sheryl said...

Oh how much fun!!! I love all the pics but the one in the last post of the all 4 girls is BEAUTIFUL! They are all so special and breathtakingly beautiful in their own unique way. I am working on a little something for Ally & Linzi. We miss her so much! Seeing her little face tugs on my heart. :-( Let's get together sometime after the 13th.

Hugs to all,
Sheryl

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

IT WAS MORE THAN A FABULOUS TRIP! Love the pics - I'll just update my blog with a link to yours....