Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun with Frannie

Just look at this kid - she looks pretty carefree as she jumps off the diving board! It's a little blurry, but I just love her expression.

Frannie and Ally

More jumping! She just mastered this skill yesterday!

Frannie and her daddy Kevin

Lauren loves helping out with all the little girls - Frannie is one of her favorites!

We told Ally that her little friend Frannie was coming over tonight -- the problem is that we told her this morning, so ALL day long we heard, "When's Frannie coming my house?" We enjoyed dinner and the girls and dads hit the pool. I hope to get a pic of Ally and Frannie together each summer! I took the first one of both of them when we got Ally and first met Frannie in China - almost 2 years ago!

It's amazing to me each time these 2 little girls are together - I just love
this picture
of them (taken at their orphanage in July 2007). Look closely and you will see Ally and Frannie holding hands with their tiny fingers. Frannie is holding the picture of her mommy and daddy that they sent us to give her! So much changed that very day in our hearts!!! Isn't that just amazing - look at 'em now!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Looks like fun! Amazing to watch these girls growing up together :)

Jodi said...

How sweet!!
Love seeing these sweet girls!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

That last pic is a tearjerker!!! So precious! Love how much fun they are having in the pool!
blessings,
shay

ps. she got a family so we continue to wait... thanks for your prayers!

Stacy said...

what wonderful memories you are making ;) I love Alaina jumping off the diving board...I don't think she like it - do you! :)