Monday, November 8, 2010

A little visit



Sara and I joined the Hill family to visit North Ga College and State U this past Sat. We certainly had a great time -- lots of laughs! Beautiful day and beautiful campus. We ran into Sharon and her family! I was teasing Sharon about pushing a stroller around while on a college visit! You see, I could tease her because I left our little ones at home with Daddy, and didn't have a stroller myself!

2 comments:

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

What a great day! Brit and I went to College Fair at GA Mtn. Ctr tonight - over 92 colleges were there. Oh my - so much to chose from. NGC is definitely still her first choice - we looked for Asbury tonight, but they weren't there - guess it's a sign.... lsfdsfj ;fdslj ldskjf dslkjf

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Looks like fun! What a gorgeous group of people, I'm tellin' ya