I didn't take a ton of pics (gasp) because Sara's date's dad is a (drum roll) professional photographer!!! So these are just my little pics - I'll post the REAL pics once I get them from Austin's dad!
Sara
Austin and Sara
Tyler, Morgan, Sara and Austin (the boys are twins)
The WHOLE GANG!
We are so happy that Sara has found such a nice group of friends. Since she changed to DHS in the 10th grade, she joined in with kids that had gone to school since elementary school, so we are so happy that she is happy! Funny how that works! (Side note: we got her dress this past summer at the beach! She and Austin went to the mall a few weeks ago, with his mom, and got his shirt and tie to match. Cute, aren't they?)



3 comments:
LOVE THE PICS - Good Job! Hope they had a blast! I'll post mine tomorrow. I think between me and the other dad - we took about 500 pics! Oh my. So glad she has a great group of friends - they all look beautiful, but especially Sara!
I have beautiful nieces! Sara, you look amazing! Love you - Aunt Amy
how fun!!! I love Sara's dress! She looks so beautiful - what a great group of kids!
Post a Comment