I met with my DIGIT friends last night and enjoyed a great meal at PFChangs! We spent lots of time catching up and discussing adoption issues. Great to see these friends who have been together since our first trip to China!
Okay - so proud that you blogged FINALLY! However, did you not host a super cool party this weekend? My oh my!!!! FYI - I love Donna's haircut! Glad you had fun! Let's get together and work on our cheer soon - I'm sure the doc would be completely fine with it :)
2 comments:
Okay - so proud that you blogged FINALLY! However, did you not host a super cool party this weekend? My oh my!!!! FYI - I love Donna's haircut! Glad you had fun! Let's get together and work on our cheer soon - I'm sure the doc would be completely fine with it :)
Loved hanging out and having dinner with all of you, too!! So, when are we going to do it again??? Gotta love a good Mom's Night Out!!!
Post a Comment