Sara had a pool party for some of her friends that she has known (well, most of them) since elementary school. Since they don't all go to the same school anymore, they all had fun catching up, swimming and (of course) eating! It was the first time that NO parents brought kids to our house -- they all drove themselves!
Monday, July 26, 2010
typing and swimming
Ally asked me tonight if I would let her type on the computer. "Sure", I said. She then said, "I want to type you a letter, Mommy. And I want my letter to say, 'I love you because you are so nice, but sometimes you are so mean." Hmmm -- guess that is pretty accurate!
Sara had a pool party for some of her friends that she has known (well, most of them) since elementary school. Since they don't all go to the same school anymore, they all had fun catching up, swimming and (of course) eating! It was the first time that NO parents brought kids to our house -- they all drove themselves!

Sara had a pool party for some of her friends that she has known (well, most of them) since elementary school. Since they don't all go to the same school anymore, they all had fun catching up, swimming and (of course) eating! It was the first time that NO parents brought kids to our house -- they all drove themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Fun! Fun! from one mean mom to another!
Post a Comment