Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"The Blind Side"

Sandra Bullock has been one of my favorite actresses since "Miss Congeniality". Although I'm not much of a movie-goer, I am hoping to find a way to get to the theater next month to see "The Blind Side". Based on a true story, an upper class family takes in a high school boy that has had a rough life... Here is a link to the clip... It looks amazing...

http://celebrationcinema.com/?pid=184&id=1690&calField=11/20/09&src=fb


Scroll down to see the trailer...

7 comments:

Jodi said...

i can't wait to see this movie! i love sandra too!!!! :)

Ilene Troy said...

Some of this movie was filmed here in the Atlanta area. One of Matt's former co-workers' daughter was hired to help teach and choreograph the cheerleaders in this movie. I hope to get to see it, too!

Donna said...

Thanks for the tip! I stole it for my blog :)

Jet said...

Looks like a great story! I will try and see it if it gets to our little country....

Scott and Joan said...

that's on our list of hope to see movies, too. maybe a double date?

Steve and Darcy said...

One of my friends in an extra in the movie...he said it is great!!

lea said...

that trailer makes me CRY. i have been waiting forever for this movie. i actually read the book that told the story and it is amazing!