Friday, July 24, 2009

Millers are Meeting Gabriel

Our friends Chad and Melissa are on their way to AFRICA to meet their newest son, Eyob, soon to be Gabriel. He is 3 years old living in an orphanage in Ethiopia. They should be on the plane right now from DC to Africa. If you have followed our blogs since the "beginning", we had planned to travel with them to China for our first adoptions. Things changed a bit when God brought Ally our way a few months before He brought their little girl, Sarah Beth, into their lives. We joke about the days we used to go out with them and get a table for 4 ... pretty soon, it will be a table for 13!

Also on a plane as I write, is my friend Darcy who is returning from China with Michael. Just the thought of being on that LONG flight with a new 2 year old with no help is so much to take in... hopefully, he will do well and won't be too upset!

2 more little miracles happening right now..

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love to hear about families being born!
Incredible!
I will be praying for both of these families as they adjust to each other.

~ Jodi Sue :)

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

That's right -- families being born. I love it. Darcy is such an inspiration to me. What a beautiful scene it was at the airport. Wish you could have been there! :) Ellen