One afternoon this week as I was driving Ally and Alaina home from school, Alaina told Ally, "You are supposed to love God the most. More than anybody. More that Mommy and Daddy. He's supposed to be number 1."
At first, Ally didn't reply.
She thought about it.
After a few minutes, and Alaina reiterating, Ally announced, "God's my #4. Mommy is #1, Sara is #2 and God's #4."
I continued to listen, letting the conversation between the girls continue.
Alaina said, "But you don't have a #3! Who is number #3? And God has to be #1. I learned it in SS."
Ally said, "#3 may be you or Daddy or Lauren, but God is #4."
I was about to crack up. I guess she leaves that slot open for whoever she likes best on a given day among the 3 of them! That's a pretty big concept for a little person to grasp!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so funny. How cute they are together :)
Post a Comment