Yep, that's me! I think about blogging most every day. When the girls say or do something cute, I think that I should blog about it. So here are a few of those thoughts...
Ally asked me what a unicorn was. I said, "Well, it's sorta like a horse with one horn." Her reply was, "Oh, it's a horny horse?". Holding back the laughter, I said, "Let's just call it a horse with one horn."
Alaina is now using words like "actually" and "seriously".
Sara is lifeguarding in the very hot GA sun.
Lauren is catching up on her TLC programming and swimming every day.
All of the girls play "swimming lessons" in the pool each day.
We spent a few days in D World and enjoyed all of the rides and water parks. We even met a family that is LID for NSN in China. After a conversation they are now considering SN and have been in contact with my friend Donna! How cool is that?
On another note, some friends of ours (Terry and Lois Taphouse) were in a youth group trip in KY and were in a terrible accident. They have both been in the hospital in Lex for over a week and are going thru multiple surgeries. Say a prayer for their recovery, please!
On to note 3, click on this link. Send it to ANYone who might consider adoption....
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! That link was powerful. I just posted it on my FB page. Thanks for sharing.
So funny about the unicorn! And I love when little ones start to use big words...it cracks me up...until they say back to you what you've said...Kaylee, used my words last week to me after I told her no about something, "Ummm...you're not playing that game, mommy?"
LOL "Ummm, no I'm not little miss."
www.funds4faith.com
Post a Comment